➕ What if civilian employees traveling abroad fall ill while on temporary duty travel (TDY)? Our agency obtained Department of Defense approval to prepay the costs of emergency healthcare. Please advise if the civilian employees can utilize their Government Travel Charge Card (GTCC) to cover these costs while on TDY.

➕ If a base (or office) closes due to COVID-19 and employees cannot report to the worksite, may an agency authorize Weather and Safety Leave?

➕ What should DoD Components do to prepare to implement social distancing strategies which increase the physical distance among employees and between employees and others?

➕ What options are available for DoD civilian employees, whether in the United States or at an overseas location, if schools and child care facilities that their children attend are closed but the employees are healthy and their workplaces are open?