The following are modifications to Health Protection Condition Bravo on the Pentagon Reservation:
- Organizations will maintain occupancy rates at less than 80% of normal occupancy. Exceptions above this level must be approved by DA&M. Previously approved exceptions above 80% remain in effect and do not need to be resubmitted;
- COVID-19 parking at the Pentagon expired Saturday, April 30, 2022; commuting options (mass transit, slugging, etc.) are available;
- Gatherings on the Pentagon Reservation are not restricted, but physical distancing on the Pentagon Reservation will remain at six feet wherever possible – regardless of vaccination status. Commanders and supervisors will limit requirements for face-to-face interactions in circumstances when physical distance cannot be maintained and will consider use of telecommunication tools even when onsite;
- Commanders and supervisors will permit liberal telework where possible, especially for individuals who self-identify as immunocompromised or being at high risk for severe disease;
- Masks are optional indoors; however, masks remain required at military medical treatment facilities, including the DiLorenzo Pentagon Clinic and USAF Flight Medicine Clinic;
Additional information is provided in the DA&M memo dated May 4, 2022.