The AD is responsible for the award and management of grants, cooperative agreements, Other Transactions and commercial supplies and services.
We play a critical and central role in helping WHS provide its customers outstanding service and timely results at a reasonable cost. We provide sound business advice, acquisition tools, and streamlined acquisition processes to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the WHS service delivery model.
Enterprise Facilities & Construction Division (EFCD) is responsible for executing and administering contracts for various offices within the Facilities Support Directorate which provides operations and maintenance support to various Government owned and Leased Facilities throughout the National Capital Region, to include the Pentagon, Mark Center and Raven Rock Mountain Complex. Some of the services provided are: Construction, Alteration & Repairs, Architectural & Engineering Services, Facility Operation & Maintenance, Grounds Maintenance, Utility Services and Custodial Services.
Enterprise Office of the Secretary of Defense Division (EOSD) is responsible for executing and administering contracting vehicles and contracts for various OSD offices, including: Defense Digital Service, Office of the DOD Chief Information Officer, Cloud Computing Program Office, Office of the Chief Management Officer, DOD Cost Assessment Program Evaluation, Defense Legal Services Agency, OSD Policy, OSD Comptroller, Office of Personnel & Readiness, Defense POW/MIA Accounting Agency, OSD Office of General Counsel, Office of Net Assessments, Legislative Affairs, White House Military Office, Office of the Assistant Secretary of Defense, Office of Economic Adjustments, Defense Technology Security Administration; and Advanced Distribution Learning.
Enterprise Security & Services Division (ESSD) provides acquisition support to all DoD WHS Directorates, Pentagon Force Protection Agency (PFPA), Defense Security Cooperation Agency (DSCA), U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, Board of Commissions, Raven Rock Mountain Complex, Defense Experimental Unit (DIU), Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Services (DCPAS), the Department of Navy, and DoD Joint Service Provider (JSP).
- The Security Branch is responsible for the execution and administration of contracts for various offices within the PFPA. This acquisition support includes guard services, installation and monitoring of security systems, mail screening, building pass management, and knowledge management services, professional and administrative services, and various security services.
- The Services Branch is responsible for the execution and administration of contracts for all WHS Directorates, U.S. Court of Appeals for the Armed Forces, Board of Commissions, Raven Rock Mountain Complex, DIU, DCPAS, the Department of the Navy, and JSP. This acquisition support includes knowledge management services, professional and administrative services, training, boards, task forces and commissions, financial management services, human resources services, graphics/exhibits and presentations, information technology facilities support, maintenance, software/ hardware, information assurance, audio/visual, printer and copier management, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) support services, as well as provide support to deploy and maintain the Field Information Support Tool in support of the Unites States Navy.
- The DSCA Branch is responsible for the execution and administration of contracts for all CONUS DSCA Directorates. This acquisition support includes knowledge management services, professional and administrative services, education, training, seminars, workshops, tradeshows, task forces, financial management services, information technology support, maintenance, software/ hardware, and information assurance.
- The DSCA-Germany Branch is responsible for the execution and administration of contracts in support of the GCMC located in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany. This acquisition support includes translation and interpretation instruction, professional and administrative support services, training, IT and audio visual support services, license agreements, and interagency support for food services and lodging.
Enterprise Research & Engineering Division (ERED) is responsible for executing and administering Contracts, Cooperative Agreements, Grants, and University Affiliated Research Center vehicles for the Undersecretary for Research and Engineering (R&E). This division also executes and administers Other Transactions for prototyping for the R&E and the Strategic Capabilities Office.
Enterprise Acquisition & Sustainment Division (EASD) is responsible for executing and administering Contracts, Cooperative Agreements, Grants and University Affiliated Research Centers for the Undersecretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment. This division also executes and administers the Federally Funded Research and Development Centers (FFRDCs) for the Department.
Enterprise Acquisition Policy and Strategic Initiatives Division (EAPSI) seeks to enable WHS AD to effectively acquire goods and services through innovative policy, guidance, quality oversight and initiatives while being good stewards of taxpayer's financial investments:
- Develop and manage acquisition guidance that is timely and clear;
- Manage the use of best practices and strategic initiatives;
- Provide acquisition oversight to ensure that WHS AD acquisitions are in compliance with federal, departmental and directorate regulations, policies and procedures;
- Manage the Contract Review Board Process and Procedures;
- Manage internal and external audits;
- Manage Contract Closeout Process and Procedures;
- Manage Contract and Agreement Officers Warrant Board;
- Manage the Acquisition Workforce Community of Practice (AWCoP) Program;
- Manage the development of acquisition professionals and leaders;
- Manage the Government Purchase Card Program;
- Manage the Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE)
Enterprise Operations Management Division (EMOD) ensures the Acquisition Directorate's (AD) staff and programs are supported and positioned for success by providing stakeholders with comprehensive advisory and management services in the following key areas: Human Capital, Security and Safety, Acquisition Program Management and e-Business systems.
- Human Capital support from the EMOD consists of manpower, staffing, recruitment, employee orientation, performance management, and WHS/AD administrative functions such as action officer duties and the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS). The
- Security and Safety component involves liaison services between WHS/AD and the Mark Center Building Operations & Maintenance agents in order to provide security and safety preventative measures.
- Acquisition Program Management provides a plethora of services within its portfolio. These services include program management services for CPARS and the Service Requirement Review Board (SRRB) for WHS and the Chief Management Officer (CMO); and performs the full spectrum of planning, programming, budgeting, and execution of program related activities (inclusive of the Defense Acquisition Development Workforce Fund (DAWDF), leadership training, student loan repayment and tuition assistance). Lastly, the
- Acquisitions e-Business systems component involves support in generating and reporting metrics, managing automated procurement systems (i.e. Standard Procurement System (SPS) and the Procurement Integrated Enterprise Environment (PIEE)), SharePoint administration, Records Management Application (RMA) administration, and responding to any end-to end program data calls/pulls.