You are here

Employment Verification

  • The Department of Defense's current employees (civilian and military) and former employees (retired military, retired civilians and separated)can use the Defense Civilian Personnel Advisory Service page,, to obtain employment or salary verification information.
  • Lenders, Social Service Agency Representatives, Landlords, and any other third party MUST work through the employee to obtain employment and/or salary verification information.


Service Categories

People Services