HRD Strategic Plan
In the Human Resources Directorate (HRD) Strategic Plan for 2006-2011(Revised March 2009), there are several guiding principles that support the organization's short and long-range goals:
- Use technology to review and improve processes;
- Provide sound client advice and consultation;
- Assess and refine critical services offered; and
- Develop a workforce and provide a work environment that supports the government's
goals for employees, services, and customer satisfaction.
HRD's strategic goals flowing from these guiding principles are:
- Review, develop, improve, and use integrated business processes that meet the needs of those served;
- Refine the client focus and provide a value-added suite of services;
- Develop and use strategies to attract and retain well-qualified personnel; and
- Facilitate diversity in the workforce.
Give us feedback through an Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Comment Card!