Transparency and Tools
The Transparency and Tools Division of the WHS Human Resources Directorate (HRD) provides Washington Headquarters Services-serviced organizations with a wide range of tools that enable transparency and perform the following functions:
- Manages and oversees all human resources technology
- Provides real-time accurate information for customers on their Works-In-Progress (WIP)
- Provides static information for customers for organizational management
- Conducts expert level reviews of programs, processes, and procedures
- Generates analyses and recommendations with an eye towards improved visibility, greater participation, increased throughput, and continuous improvement
- Provides personnel information data management (Defense Civilian Personnel Data System) and processing of personnel actions
To reach this office for further information or help, call 571-372-4098.
Please provide us feedback through an Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) Comment Card.