Administrative Instruction No. 99 provides information and guidance on unit elections, negotiation of labor agreements, dues withholding and cancellation, administration and interpretation of negotiated agreements, responses to unfair labor practice charges, negotiated grievance and arbitration proceedings, and liaison with the Federal Mediation and Conciliation Service, Federal Service Impasses Panel, and Federal Labor Relations Authority. There are several bargaining units in the WHS serviced area.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Negotiated Agreement between: OSD, WHS, Real Estate & Facilities Directorate, Federal Facilities Division and International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers, Local 26 (Wage Grade)
- Negotiated Agreement between: OSD, WHS, Real Estate & Facilities Directorate and American Federation of Government Employees, Local 2456 (Custodial Workers)
- Negotiated Agreement between: OSD, WHS, Real Estate &Facilities Directorate, Defense Protective Service and Fraternal Order of Police, DC Lodge No. 1 (Police Officers)
- Collective Bargaining Agreement between WHS, Raven Rock Mountain Complex and International Association of Firefighters, Local F-301
- Collective Bargaining Agreement between WHS, Raven Rock Mountain Complex and National Federation of Federal Employees, Local 1153 (Wage Grade and GS)
Labor Relations Guide for Supervisors
The guide consists of sections covering:
- Governing Documents
- Bargaining Unit (Definition, Membership, Exclusions, etc.)
- Formal Discussions
- Weingarten Rights
- Union Data Requests
- Official Time
- Changing Conditions of Employment
Download the full Guide to the Federal Service Labor-Management Relations.
For More Information
For additional information, call the Labor and Management Employee Relations office at 571-372-3964.