Enterprise Management Divisions
EM is organized into four divisions, each with a unique assortment of functions aligned to form a holistic solution to bridging the functional gaps across WHS directorates.
Program Management and Administration Division
This division provides administrative, resource management, and risk management services.
- Administrative Services provide necessary support for WHS program offerings.
- Anti-Terrorism & Continuity Program Advisor defines WHS continuity of anti-terrorism operations and emergency management policy.
- DA&M Special Access Programs (SAP) Advisor defines the Continuity of Operations and Crisis Management Policy.
- Resource Management delivers training, budget, travel, and other related services.
- Risk Management administers security, privacy and audit services.
- Strategic Communications develops and executes internal and external communications, strategic messaging initiatives, and manages a range of special events and leadership speaking engagements.
A sampling of Program Management and Administration service offerings include: performing manpower assessments and evaluations, defining BCTF nexus to FACA, supporting JFCOM transition to Joint Staff, responding to the Civil Liberties Office requests regarding PII engagement, planning and tracking the Deputy Secretary of Defense transition, coordinating public affairs, and supporting OSD and DoD events including the 10th Observance of 9/11 and Public Service Recognition Week.
Integrated Services Division
This division is focused on a variety of logistical, process-oriented, and department-wide issues.
- Program Management administers a variety of DoD and Pentagon-wide programs.
- Transportation Management oversees Pentagon and Mark Center parking, Mass Transit Benefits Program (MTBP), Executive Motor Pool, OSD/WHS fleet and shuttle programs.
- Supplies & Services coordinates government printing and centralized subscription services.
- Customer Relationship Management Operations defines and oversees common processes and standards for WHS customer service.
A sampling of Integrated Services service offerings include: developing Mark Center transit options and establishing WHS Customer Service governance.
Enterprise Performance Management Division
This division is focused on collecting and analyzing customer feedback and service metrics.
- Customer & Program Evaluations provides customer surveys and web-based evaluations of WHS and select DoD services.
- Enterprise Performance Management Implementation facilitates identifying, developing, analyzing, and reporting metrics for internal management and external customer.
A sampling of Enterprise Performance Management service offerings include: providing Interactive Customer Evaluation (ICE) application development and support and developing the Enterprise Performance Management metrics dashboard.
Enterprise Strategic Integration Division
This division is responsible for developing the strategic vision of WHS, designing and implementing organization-wide policies, and facilitating collaboration between the various components of WHS.
- Strategic Planning develops and implements strategic plans for DA&M.
- Continuous Process Improvement identifies, monitors, and implements Continuous Process Improvement efforts throughout WHS.
A sampling of Enterprise Strategic Integration service offerings include: supporting implementation of the 2012-2017 DA&M Strategic Plan and contributing to Leadership and Governance initiatives.